Booklice Control Sydney - Booklice Prevention Tips
Booklice Control in Sydney starts with prevention. Here are some tips you can use to keep them out of your home:
Despite your best efforts, booklice might still get into your space sometimes. Don’t beat yourself up about it; just call Active Pest Control Management for Booklice treatment in Sydney.
After getting your call, we’ll come to your home and perform a thorough pest inspection in Sydney. We do this to accurately determine the scope of the pest problem going on, which will influence our methods.
It’s very helpful if you can point out where you’ve seen pests or even where a nest is. However, we will still perform a full inspection of the building in case there is more than one source or nest. Occasionally, there may even be more than one type of pest that you didn’t know about!
Based on what we learnt from our inspection, we then decide on suitable countermeasures.
Everything depends on the severity of the infestation; the treatment may range from simply leaving traps or poison for the pests, to full-on application of pesticides and other more powerful treatments. Don’t worry about vacating the premises, thanks to our completely environmentally-friendly and non-toxic pest control solutions.
After a certain period, we’ll come back to check how effective our solution has been, resetting traps or reapplying pesticides if necessary. If treatment wasn’t as effective as expected, we always have several backup plans. We have a 12-month guarantee on any job, so rest assured that we’re going to stick around and get things done right, letting your property stay pest-free year-after-year.
Booklice need moisture to survive, but don’t mind low temperatures much. As long as the area stays humid, the booklice can continue to thrive despite the change in weather. Simply waiting for the booklice to die off isn’t a viable option at all.
Booklice do not bite people or pets, and do not spread dangerous diseases, so they are not as harmful as some other pests. Their presence may trigger allergies and irritation, however, and the waste they leave behind can contain pathogens.
When the humidity in a room drops below 50%, booklice can no longer survive and will die off. A dehumidifier can help achieve this environment to get rid of booklice. However, there could be negative health effects to living in an overly dry environment for long periods, so you may not want to leave it on for the long term.